10 Seinfeldian questions about experience
2012 August 12
- Do the children of NBC Olympic executives watch the delayed broadcasts at 8 pm?
- Have executives at the soon-to-be bankrupt Best Buy ever visited an Apple store?
- What would it take for my main course at Not Your Average Joe’s restaurant to not arrive on the first bite of my appetizer?
- What would it take for Skype to stop moving the “end of call” red phone on my screen so that I can cleanly conclude conversations with my mother (who never hangs up before I do)?
- Why is the freezer compartment on my GE refrigerator designed to break my back and why is it separated into bins that do not match the size of any commercially available food package?
- How can I get my GE washing machine to stop beeping at me when I load clothes into it?
- Why hasn’t any major oil company come up with a comfortable tire inflater at their gas stations (I often go to Exxon Mobil)?
- Could Microsoft and Dell tell me when my Caps Lock is on?
- Why do small TVs automatically have a bad sound (mine is a Toshiba)?
- Why do I receive two or three credit card offers from Capitol One every week, but my Bank of America small business banker never calls me?