Ten Leadership lessons from Steve Jobs
2012 April 26
From Walter Isaacson’s biography of Steve Jobs, I have extracted the following ten principles of leadership.
- Start drugs early
- Screw the friends that got you started
- Tell people they’re assholes
- Steal the ideas of the two or three people who are not
- Occupy handicapped people’s parking spaces
- Ignore your father, abuse your girlfriends, abandon your daughter
- Cartelize industries
- Post-date corporate options
- Despise philanthropy
Will anybody ever want to teach leadership after Steve Jobs?
(HBR article by Isaacson)